Updated: Jan 2, 2020
6 slices Native Bread cinnamon raisin, cubed
4 tsp. Ghee, unsalted butter or vegan butter, melted
Coconut sugar, to taste
Cinnamon, to taste
½ cup plain vegan cream cheese, such as Kite Hill
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. Cut each slice of bread into quarters - lengthwise and width-wise.
2. Place the pieces flat on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Melt the ghee (or butter of choice) and brush the bread with it.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon and coconut sugar over the bread.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 16 minutes.
Whisk together the vegan cream cheese, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
Serve dippers with dip!