Updated: Mar 3
1 cup coconut sugar
4 large eggs
1 can full-fat coconut milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
6 slices of Native Bread honey oat loaf
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Leave bread out at room temperature for 24 hours.
2. Slice the bread into ½- to one-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl.
3. Using a hand-mixer, food processor or blender, combine coconut sugar, eggs, coconut milk and vanilla.
4. Pour over cubed bread and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9-inch pan.
6. In another bowl, mix and crumble together coconut sugar, coconut oil, and pecans.
7. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
8. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the top and bake for 45 minutes, or until set.
Let stand 10 minutes. Then devour immediately!